BLS Healthcare Provider CPR/AED Course
Time: 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Location: Glacial Ridge Training Center
Register10 Students / 10 Registered / 0 Available
This class has no available spaces.
Course Description: The Healthcare Provider CPR/AED Course is designed to provide a wide variety of healthcare professionals the ability to recognize several life-threatening emergencies, provide CPR, use an AED, and relieve choking in a safe, timely and effective manner. The course is intended for certified or non-certified, licensed or non-licensed healthcare professionals.
- Key changes in basic life support, reflecting the new science from the 2015 American Heart Association Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care
- Critical concepts of high-quality CPR
- The American Heart Association Chain of Survival
- 1-Rescuer CPR and AED for adult, child, and infant
- 2-Rescuer CPR and AED for adult, child, and infant
- Differences between adult, child and infant rescue techniques
- Bag-mask techniques for adult, child and infant
- Rescue breathing for adult, child and infant
- Relief of choking for adult, child and infant
- CPR with an advanced airway
Course Length: 4 Hour
Audience: Healthcare providers, such as physicians, nurses, paramedics, emergency medical technicians, respiratory therapists, physical and occupational therapists, physician’s assistants, residents or fellows, or medical or nursing students in training, aides, medical or nursing assistants, police officers, and other allied health personnel.
Date(s) - 09/25/2018
4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Glacial Ridge Training Center